Thursday, September 26, 2013

The Smart Witch

I like to follow a few people on my FB page (because let's face it - I don't have a lot of time to search around the internets) and I came across Elizabeth's page...http://www.thesmartwitch.com/
and I love it.  It is a clear webpage of the Magickal arts and the things that she posts on FB are insightful - Like this one:

Be Certain, Be Clear

Before you perform an act of magic, you must be certain – absolutely clear – on why you are doing it and what you hope to achieve.

Determine why you are planning to use magic in every case, and consider whether you really have tried to attain your goals through non-magical means.

Consider whether your actions will be for the good of all, and not merely in your own self-interest. Are you absolutely sure that your magical action will not harm anyone? Then proceed.


Seeing things like this on my FB feed makes me think about my own practice and how I can make ritual better...or my spellwork better...or just to know the God/dess better...

We all need to share in the experience together...who do you follow?  Why?  How do you share your insights?  Should you share?

Peace
DM

No comments:

Post a Comment